Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Senior shoots from the past

Yes, it is finally summer. In Atlanta summer means hot and these last few weeks have been scorchers. Summers also mean pools, vacations, and the dreaded Senior portrait session. Well, if you use that place the school almost demands you use. I try to make sure we have a blast when shooting seniors. Your senior year should be your best year, almost out but still able to kick back and have fun. Maybe a little part-time gig to save some cash for college or just having fun. This summer will pass before you know it.
I know it feels like forever since I was a senior. So many things have changed in this short 23 years. I have been so busy this year I haven't put much time into shooting seniors this summer. Now the schedule is opening up and time to get back to shooting seniors. These shoots are always fun and at times crazy. No two sessions are the same.
Some of these seniors have moved on the bigger and better things and it is time for me to move on as well. Enjoy the next few post.

No comments:

Post a Comment